I've worn this outfit like a gazillion times now and finally got the chance to shoot it. Its so comfortable and perfect for the blazing hot days we've been having in NYC lately (minus the jacket of course). It's super versatile. I've worn it to Smorgasburg and with my kitten heels whenever I feel like wearing heels at work.
Heres How I styled it:
1. White Crop Top: This should be a summer essential because crop tops don't seem like they're going anywhere. This is perfect for another play on proportion when worn with a high waisted bottom. Hello longer legs!
2. Skirt: It's unfortunate because I think I saw like 10 other people with this skirt, but that's what happens when you shop at zara. This was one of those items that I fell in love with as soon as I saw, so cult product or not I had to have it. Its so easy for summer. Plus the vertical stripes and high waist don't hurt its cause.
3. Sandals: They are super comfy & say "I'm not trying too hard." It's as simple as that. Because I really wasn't trying that hard, haha!
4. Denim Jacket: I technically don't need this to complete the outfit, but the office AC is on blast in the summer. It also adds some interest with a play on texture and a bit of contrast to the outfit.
5. Ear Cuff: They make me feel super edgy. I'm the goodie two shoes girl who never got an extra piercing in high school, so ear cuffs kind of make me feel like a BAD ASS. ( I know they're not really badass though , but don't burst my bubble guys!)
6. The crossbody: This is just my go-to bag. I have a preference for brown when it comes to leather shoes and handbags. I like color and a brown is a lot brighter than a black but still neutral enough to go with everything.
Tell me: what's your go-to look for blazing hot weather? Comment Below.