Oversized Shirt: Zara (Similar here) // Utility Vest: Target (Similar here)// Jeans: H&M (Similar here) // Sandals: Mossimo via Target // Earrings: J.Crew Factory (Similar here) // Bag: Forever 21 (Similar here)
NYC has been scorching hot, but I've been dying to wear my fall pieces now. Nonetheless, we have had a small taste of 75 degree weather. That little in between weather has been great for incorporating some of my fav fall pieces, like this utility vest. It can be difficult to dress for that borderline weather, but this vest is an easy on, easy off piece that's perfect for the morning but can be quickly ditched when the sun is blazing midday. I have no doubt there will more hot-n-cold days like this to come, so it's important to incorporate easy layering pieces into your summer to fall wardrobe.
Here's How I Styled It:
1. Oversized Shirt: I love this big, oversized button down. It makes wearing a button down feel less formal and any outfit look super easy. I love that the polka dots add some interest to the look.
2. Ripped Skinny Jeans: These are the perfect complement to the oversized shirt. The skinny fit of the jeans work so I don't get lost in the top.
3. Vest: Although the top looks great with just the skinny jeans, the vest is the cherry on top. It also adds some shape with the cinched-in waist.
4. Bag: You guys know I'm all about that pop of color. Lately this utility green & bright red have been my favorite combination.
5. Sandals: Sandals are still appropriate as we are going into fall, but I say ditch them once we start hitting 60 degree weather. ( I know, sucks!!) These have literally been my go- go's. Since they're brown they go with everything.