This month I'm so excited to bring on Spring and a brand new opportunity to shop. February is the perfect time to refresh your wardrobe & maybe even redefine your style. If you're looking to master the effortless look, always remember that it's all in the accessories. While shopping this month, I've been looking for reiterations of my favorite classics, i.e. a simple jean, a go-to blouse, and amping these up with stand-out accessories.
1. The Statement Earrings// Want to be a little bold with your style but are too afraid? Start with a statement earring! As long as you keep things simple w/ the rest of your outfit, you can never loose.
2. The Classic Mom Jeans// This reiteration of a basic jean, is a classic yet trendy way to do denim. It's all over fashion blogs & street style stars can't seem to get enough of them. My reason for wearing them? They're beyond comfortable and accentuate my curves perfectly.
3. The Modern Loafer// This stand-out shoe is a top pick for me because of it's unique design; a pointed toe, cut out flat w/ a loafer tassel. The metallic color is a neutral that goes with everything but still pops.
4. The Go-To Blouse// I don't know about you guys, but I can never seem to find a good blouse. Even as a personal stylist shopping for blouses has always been a pain point for me. I love this & other Stories blouse for it's classic print, yet modern cut-outs. The fit is also a definite plus!
5. The Natural Brow// Just like I believe your clothes should always make YOU stand out (not the other way around), I'm the same way when it comes to make up. This brow filler from Glossier, seems like magic for your brows. It's a brow filler w/o the look of painted on brows & I can't wait to try!
6. The Pop-Of-Color Clutch// When it comes to shoes & handbags, I believe you should have one neutral and one not. This is the perfect "pop-of-color" for those days when your outfit is lacking some.
7. The Necker-Chief// I'm obsessed with these lately. You'd be surprised at how much wearing a scarf around your neck can do for your outfit. Simply wear it with your t-shirt and jeans, and watch STYLE happen.